Beginning with the steam engine, we look all the way through to the year 2045 to show you what experts are predicting will be the #Future Of Dating.Swipe up to get started or use the arrows on your computer keyboard.
We are still very much in love, despite the normal pressures of family losses, job turmoil, and some health issues. We are grateful to Dr Warren and his wife Marylyn for starting e Harmony, and introducing us to the program."Skype popularises free, internet-enabled video chat in 2003.
As long as you have an internet connection you can chat to your loved ones from the comfort of your own home.
The birth of 3G on the first i Phone allows online dating users to communicate 'on the go' for the first time, away from their computers and wifi connections.
CEO of Apple Steve Jobs called the i Phone a combination of a "widescreen i Pod with touch controls"; a "revolutionary mobile phone" and a "breakthrough internet communicator".
In 1991, the World Wide Web becomes publicly available.
The internet connects people all over the world and eventualy offers a brand new way of meeting new people and starting relationships - 'online dating' is now searched for in Google over 135,000 times a month.He commented: "I think there is something romantic about it, in a very nerdy and unique way".By 2014, 86% of phone users spend time using apps, leaving a mere 14% of time remaining for mobile browser use.It improves long distance dating and allows singles to meet a potential partner via webcam before deciding to take it offline.Since its launch in 2004, Facebook has amassed 1.4 billion users, connecting and reconnecting people all around the world.400 trains carrying an average of 50,000 passengers 6,000 cars and 180 coaches pass through the tunnel each day.